Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hello Mr. Patton


My iPod and I have a strange relationship. First its on the verge of breaking down and then suddenly it starts working again after weeks of despair. Then I even end up finding a pearl amonst the music I've been listening to for the past year and a half (yes, I've never changed the music I have on it, I admit). Where was it hiding? I've been listening to FNM for eons now, but have somehow been able to miss their best album, King for a Day. Smokin'!! Good on ya Mike, and may you live forever. Or at least long enough for me to get a chance to see you live, even if it is in the form of Tomahawk.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Mr. Patton, what a lovely hairdo you have. Is that grease or saliva?

"Hey Anne I'm starved what you got to eat", she says "Vinnie you're always starving man, get away from that fridge! Now!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker