Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No hablo Noruego


Michael J. Shapiro is coming to town in a couple of days. He is a critical international relations theorist and a professor of Political Science at the university of Hawaii. Haven't read anything he has written, but his theories sounded pretty interesting (uh, yea, I googled him. I love the internet). So he's having lectures for us on Monday and I told people arranging the event that I would love to help. Like with previous seminars, pouring coffee or keeping time for the lecturers. Anything for a free lunch.

Sooo, I found out how I can contribute. Um, I've been put in charge of marketing. Tshihii.

Seminar executive to-do list:

-prepare partially mute and deaf person for the Q&A session at the end of lectures. Check.
-make easily destracted student with ADD time-keeper. Check.
-put the foreign girl in charge of marketing. Check.

Alrighty then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker