Wednesday, January 10, 2007

slurpedy-burp

So I was surfing the internet one day to see if there were any possible jobs for me to apply for in Finland. There was a bunch of your usual supermarket and bartending jobs, boooooring. And then I saw this one ad for a promotor job. And I though, well, I can sell stuff I suppose, or promote or whatever. So I sent an application just for the heck of it. They called today and said that I have the job if I want it. Ok, I thought. The only problem is that because of my ability to speak Scandinavisk, they have placed me on the cruise ships going from Helsinki to Stockholm. Weekend work, perfectamundo! Except for one little tiny incy wincy thing..


Um, I don't know how to tell them that I get sick on pretty much anything that moves. Especially boats. I suppose I just have to take the job and let them find out during the process=)

"Hello young sir, would you care to try our new cognac?" *puke fluid burp* "The taste is fully rounded and soft, don't be shy, do have a taste!" *other suspicious burp, swallow* Hahaaaa.. at least it will make a funny story to tell even if I don't get to actually keep the job for that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker