Wednesday, January 17, 2007

kinokinokinokino


The Tromsø International Filmfestival is here! I tell you, this is my favourite time of the year up here in the Paris of the North. People from all over the world have travelled all the way up here to feel the warm embrace of the film festival, watching movies in different places, standing in line and anxiously waiting for rush-tickets, making schedules to be able to synchronise the movies into a perfect timetable. It's almost like an art form.

I've only had time to see a couple of movies yesterday on the first day of the festival, I think it's time to start catching up. And luckily this year I'm not on the Peace Film Award board so I get to skip all the formalities and galas and dinners. Here I go, no stopping me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker