Monday, January 15, 2007

Subtitles

I'm not a very good person to give interviews. But today I had to do it. The camera was staring at me, the light was staring at me, the entire classroom was staring at me and the reporter was staring at me. So i was a little distracted. This resulted into me not being quite sure what the guy was asking and not being quite sure what I was actually talking about.



But the best thing is that if they air it, I will be subtitled. How awesome is that?? Even though if I would have given the interview in Norwegian, they would have probably subtitled that too. Like they do in the US if some foreigner is speaking English. Like someone from England. That tickles my sense-of-humor tenticles and makes me laugh every time. Just like watching the news in Estonian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker